The original recipe called for Bacos.. blehSeptember 6, 2020
- 1 medium leek sliced white part only
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups kale rinsed and torn
- 1/2 cup chicken stock homemade or low sodium
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 slice bacon cooked and crumbled
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan or iron skillet, and then sauté leek over medium heat until tender (3-4 minutes).
- Add chicken stock and kale, briefly turn to high until stock boils. Cover immediately.
- Reduce heat and simmer until kale is wilted and tender (4-5 minutes).
- Drain and discard excess liquid.
- Stir in sour cream, dijon mustard and bacon. Cook until heated through (2-3 minutes). Season to taste with garlic salt and pepper.